» Admissions index «
Financial aid is money that students receive in order to help offset the price of education. Each student’s aid package is different and is based on income of the student and/or parent.
Financial aid can come in the form of the following:
- Grants – Free money that does not have to be paid back
- Loans – Money that has to be paid back
- Work-Study – Job on campus
- RCTC Foundation Scholarships - More free money thanks to donors
- Direct me to the Financial Aid Website for more info...