Convenient, Interest-Free, Affordable - Automatic Payment Plan:
- To help you meet your educational expenses, Rochester Community & Technical College is pleased to offer Nelnet Business
Solutions as a convenient budget plan. It is not a loan; therefore you have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges
assessed and there is no credit check.
- The cost to budget monthly payments is a $25 per semester nonrefundable enrollment fee. If you elect to use the full payment
option, you must enroll online, and there is a $2 nonrefundable enrollment fee. Please remember, full payments are deducted
immediately! The enrollment fee is automatically deducted from your account WITHIN 14 days of your agreement being posted
to the system.
- The tuition payment is automatically deducted on the 5th of each month from a checking or savings account. You may also
have your payment charged to your credit card. If you elect to use your credit card, only VISA, MasterCard, American Express,
or Discover Card may be used. Please note: Check, Debit, and ATM Cards may be returned unpaid due to daily limit restrictions
imposed by your bank.
- If your payment on the 5th is not successful, it will be reattempted on the 20th of the month. Any time a payment is returned,
you will receive notification on how the returned payment will be handled. Your agreement will be processed until the balance
owed is paid in full.
- For each returned payment, you will be assessed a $25 returned payment fee. Please note, your financial institution may also
assess you a fee. Returned payment fees are automatically deducted from the account you have provided. If your returned
payment fee is returned, it will be reattempted. Returned payment fees are payable to Nelnet Business Solutions/FACTS.
- Enrollment fees and returned payment fees are subject to change in future academic years or semesters. Interest earned on
all custodial funds held by Nelnet Business Solutions/FACTS is payable to Nelnet Business Solutions/FACTS.
- To enroll in the tuition payment plan, simply register online through e-Cashier at www.rctc.edu. For additional information
regarding e-Cashier, please see the reverse side of this flyer.
- If you have questions, please call the Rochester Community & Technical College Business Office at 507.285.7472 or Nelnet Business Solutions/FACTS at 800.609.8056.
Completing the FACTS Agreement:
When you apply online be sure to have the following information:
- Your eight-digit Tech ID as assigned by Rochester Community & Technical College.
- The name and address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Account Information for the responsible person.
- If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the financial institution’s name, telephone number, account number, and the financial institution’s routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.
Save Time…Pay Online:
Enrolling online is simple, secure, and easy. Connect to the e-Cashier Web site through www.rctc.edu. The payment plan can accommodate down payments and monthly payments. Before you click the Submit button, please read carefully through the Final Review and the Terms and Conditions. An immediate e-mail will be sent (if an e-mail address was provided for the person responsible for payment) confirming enrollment through e-Cashier.
Target Dates To Enroll By:
Full payments may be made on e-Cashier through July 27, 2007.
|Last day to enroll online||Required down payment||Number of payments||Months of payments|
|May 22||15% or $300||2||June & July|
|June 8||$300||1||July only|
NOTE: All down and full payments are processed immediately!
If you have questions about your agreement or need to make a change to your address, phone or account number, please call Nelnet Business Solutions/FACTS at 800.609.8056. Please be sure to have your agreement number and access code available before placing the call.
formerly FACTS Management Co.
Availability of e-Cashier is determined by Rochester Community & Technical College. Please be aware the college may elect not to have e-Cashier available during specific times and dates during registration.
For additional help, please call us at 800-609-8056
Last Updated: October 7, 2014