<< Programs List
RCTC offers various degree options as an Administrative Assistant, a Customer Service Administrative/Specialist and a certificate program as a Software Application Specialist. Administrative Assistant: Legal Emphasis Certificate opens the door to working in an environment that has a legal focus.
An Administrative Assistant with Legal Emphasis will have coursework that focuses on the legal environment of business, business communications, ethics, transcription skills, and word processing skills.
- Administrative Assistant Refresher Certificate (20 credits)
- Administrative Assistant Certificate (27credits)
- Administrative Assistant Diploma (37 credits)
- Administrative Assistant Associate in Applied Science (61 credits)
- Administrative Assistant Associate in Science (60
- Customer Service Administrative Specialist Diploma (33 credits)
- Customer Service Office Assistant Certificate (16 credits)
- Software Applications Specialist Certificate (16 credits)
- Administrative Assistant: Legal Emphasis Certificate (23 credits)
Program Start Date(s)
Students can start coursework any semester. Full-time and part-time schedules are available. All courses in the Administrative Assistant A.S., A.A.S., Administrative Assistant, Customer Service Diploma, Administrative Assistant including Legal and Customer Service Certificate options are available online. Many courses within each of these programs are also offered on campus, too.
Job opportunities for Administrative Assistant: Legal Emphasis may be available in large and small law practices, government offices and legal departments in a medical or business organization.
Salaries will vary in Minnesota depending upon specialty skills. Range – $12.25 to $23.06.
Gainful Employment Programs
Gainful employment programs are those "that prepare students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation."
RCTC gainful employment information for Administrative Assistant Legal Emphasis Certificate:
Rochester Community and Technical College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission: A Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
For additional information on the most current list of RCTC program articulations see us at: http://www.rctc.edu/catalog/articulations
Program Website: http://www.rctc.edu/program/btec/
Program Plan: http://www.rctc.edu/catalog/programs
^ Back to Top