» Continuous Improvement Home «
RCTC Accreditation Committees
RCTC has seven accreditation committees. The steering committee oversees the entire accreditation process. Each of the five criterion teams focuses on one of the specific accreditation requirements. The federal compliance team makes sure that RCTC meets all federal regulations. The following links contain the meeting minutes for the various committees.
- Steering Council
- Criterion One Team (Mission)
- Criterion Two Team (Integrity)
- Criterion Three Team (Teaching and Learning: Quality, Resources, and Support)
- Criterion Four Team (Teaching and Learning: Evaluation and Improvement)
- Criterion Five Team (Resources, Planning, Institutional Effectiveness)
- Federal Compliance Team
See here for Committee Memberships.