This course is for students who have attended the Basic Rider Course and passed the written test but failed the driving test. The course consists of five hours of driving with students using the training motorcycles. Students have the option of attending both range dates, but are only required to attend the second day range portion of the BRC. Eligible students can earn their motorcycle license endorsement through this course.
- Training motorcycles are provided and include: Honda CM250 Custom, CM200T, Nighthawk 250, CB125S, CB125TT, Rebel 250, NX125; Suzuki GN125, GN250, GZ250, DR125; Kawasaki KE100, Eliminator 125; and Yamaha Route 66 250.
- The MMSC is accredited by the national Motorcycle Safety Foundation and licensed by the Minnesota license endorsement through this course.
- Students most have completed Basic Riders Course and have passed the written test, but failed the driving test.
- This class is only offered on Sundays when class size allows.
- Students must furnish their own protective clothing (eye protection, long sleeves, long pants, full-fingered gloves, and over-the-ankle footwear) and DOT-approved helmet.
- Students must be able to ride a bicycle, as the skill of balancing is not taught in this course
- Generally, courses will run rain or shine. However, the instructor may postpone the course because of weather conditions.
Registration Information (507-280-3157)