» Youth Programs «
RCTC Youth Athletic Camps
Competive Hitting League
Playball Right, LLC in partnership with RCTC Baseball will be conducting a winter hitting league. The purpose of this league is to provide athletes with an opportunity to be a part of a fun, competitive hitting league which will prepare them for the upcoming travel or high school season. The league will be managed by Playball Right owner, and current RCTC Assistant Coach – Clark Jones and will be staffed by current RCTC Baseball Players who will keep score and officiate.
This league will be unique to other leagues in that it will not only provide the competitive league experience, but there will be opportunities for private consultations and video analysis as well. The league will be offered to athletes who are currently in Middle or High School. Costs will be $105 per player for those signing up as a team of three. $120 for those signing up individually.
LEAGUE DATES ON ARE SUNDAYS & MONDAY’S (Days vary)
Jan 8th (Sun) | 7–9pm
Jan 16th (Mon) | 6-9pm
Jan 29th (Sun) | 7-9pm
Feb 12th (Sun) | 7–9pm
Feb 20th (Mon) | 6-9pm
Make-ups for weather related cancellations (only when schools are closed) will be March 1st from 5-7 pm.
- Teams will consist of 3 players
- Each player will receive 10 swings were inning
- Games are an hour long, no new inning starts after 55 minutes
- Each team must have at least 2 players present at the start of the game or run the risk of forfeit.
- Make ups will only be for dates where schools were cancelled
- Zero tolerance for unsportsmanlike behavior
- Helmets a requirement
- No bunting
- Completed innings are when both teams bat three players
- Only rostered registered players can compete.
- Standings will be posted each week, along with league individual leaders
- If a team only has two players, one player may take 5 swings/and the 2nd player can take five swings to fulfill the missing players 10 swings.
- Middle school players speeds will be set at 60 mph while high
school will be set at 70 mph.
5 points – Any ball hitting back net in the air
3 points – Any ball hitting pitching machine protective net in
2 points – Any ball hitting the side nets
1 point – Hard Hit Ground Balls
0 point – Swing and miss, or pop flies