Course withdrawals apply to you if the course drop deadline has passed and you are unable to finish a course but you are still attending other courses with this college.� If you intend to withdraw from all of your courses for the semester, read the instructions for College Withdrawal.� Withdrawing from a course means that you are assigning yourself a grade of "W".� You pay full tuition and fees for course withdrawals.�
RCTC strongly recommends that you work with your teacher, advisor, or counselor prior to withdrawing from a course to achieve the best possible outcomes for your individual circumstances.� Also you must notify the following offices if you are receiving benefits from them:
- Financial Aid Office
- Veterans Administration School Official
- SSSP (Student Support Services Program)
- International Student Advisor
Course withdrawals impact your academic standing, as these courses count in the credits attempted but not successfully completed totals.
Course Withdrawal Period:
The course withdraw period begins when the drop period ends and continues until the course is 75% expired (as determined by the duration of the course in class hours and/or begin and end dates).
How to withdraw:
You may withdraw at the registration counter during regular business hours or via your online account.� To do so online, follow these instructions:
- login to your online account
- select the proper semester
- select the 'registration' tab
- select 'edit/view class schedule' from the menu
- select the course you wish to withdraw from
- Select 'drop' from the menu and click the 'process' button
- Enter your PIN or password
- You should receive a message; verify that the transaction was processed successfully or respond appropriately to any error message.
RCTC will not withdraw you from courses through e-mail or telephone requests; you must utilize your online account for all transactions.» Proceed to eServices Login
Email the admissions office at email@example.com
or call us at (507) 285-7268 or (800) 247-1296 ext. 7268