Course withdrawals apply to you if the course drop deadline has passed and you are unable to finish a course but you are still attending other courses with this college. If you intend to withdraw from all of your courses for the semester, read the instructions for College Withdrawal. Withdrawing from a course means that you are assigning yourself a grade of "W". You pay full tuition and fees for course withdrawals.
RCTC strongly recommends that you work with your teacher, advisor, or counselor prior to withdrawing from a course to achieve the best possible outcomes for your individual circumstances. Also you must notify the following offices if you are receiving benefits from them:
- Financial Aid Office
- Veterans Administration School Official
- SSSP (Student Support Services Program)
- International Student Advisor
Course withdrawals impact your academic standing, as these courses count in the credits attempted but not successfully completed totals.
Course Withdrawal Period:
The course withdraw period begins when the drop period ends and continues until the course is 75% expired (as determined by the duration of the course in class hours and/or begin and end dates).
How to withdraw:
You may withdraw at the registration counter during regular business hours or via your online account. To do so online, follow these instructions:
- login to your online account
- select the proper semester
- select the 'registration' tab
- select 'edit/view class schedule' from the menu
- select the course you wish to withdraw from
- Select 'drop' from the menu and click the 'process' button
- Enter your PIN or password
- You should receive a message; verify that the transaction was processed successfully or respond appropriately to any error message.
RCTC will not withdraw you from courses through e-mail or telephone requests; you must utilize your online account for all transactions.» Proceed to eServices Login
Email the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at (507) 285-7268 or (800) 247-1296 ext. 7268