How much will it cost?
Spring 2015 Summer 2015 Fall 2015
Your tuition rate is established based primarily upon your state of residency. Learn more about your assigned tuition rate. Courses in the Advanced Technology Programs have a slightly higher tuition rate, as do courses taken as Independent Study. See the complete list of tuition rates. In addition to a tuition charge for each credit, there are related fees.
No Tuition Increase for Two Years! Visit www.rctc.edu/freeze for more information.
- Summer 2015 tuition and fees are due and payable on Friday, May 8, 2015
- After May 8, 2015 payment is due at the time of registration.
- Spring 2015 tuition and fees are due and payable on Friday, December 12, 2014
- After December 12, 2014 payment is due at the time of registration.
- Fall 2015 tuition and fees are due and payable on or before Friday, August 7, 2015
- After August 7, 2015 payment is due at the time of registration
Tuition and Fees* table for 2014-15: 2015 - 2016 pending approval
|cost per credit||
*Costs shown above are estimates. Exact costs are calculated after a student is registered.
** 12-18 credits and above are necessary to be considered a "full-time" student. A full-time status may be required to qualify for some scholarships.
Estimate your potential college costs and grant aid using our Net Price Calculator:
Net Price Calculator (link opens a new window)
Reduced Tuition Programs:
Follow the links below to learn about special programs that can reduce your tuition. Students qualifying for one of the following programs may also refer to the complete list of tuition rates:
- Midwest Student Exchange Program (MSEP)
- Reciprocity Programs (WI, ND. SD)
- High Ability Students
- Credit by exam/Past experience $50.00/credit
- Senior Citizen Rates