Welcome to Financial Aid!
If you are thinking about enrolling in summer courses, don't forget about Financial Aid! To be eligible for summer funding, students MUST meet the following criteria:
- A 2015-2016 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be on file at RCTC
- All documents needed to complete your file must also be submitted to RCTC
- Students must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress
If you meet these criteria, an award letter will AUTOMATICALLY be created for you within 5-7 days of your summer registration. You do NOT need to complete a separate Summer Session Application form. Your award information will be posted to your web portal and also mailed to you. If you still need to complete your file, it is your responsibility to contact the Financial Aid Office to determine what items are still needed. Check out the Summer Financial Aid flyer for more information and details.
Now is the time to begin thinking about your plans for next academic year. Complete the 2016-2017 Free Application for Federal Aid (FAFSA) as soon as you and your family have filed your taxes. Students who have a completed FAFSA on file with RCTC by April 15, 2016 will receive priority consideration for Financial Aid programs with limited funding.
If you have already completed your 2016-17 FAFSA, nice job! Please watch your e-services accounts for important information and a listof information we may still need from you.
Spring Semester 2016 Financial Aid disbursement began on Friday, January 22, 2016. If you have not yet received your funding, refer to the RCTC Financial Aid Guide to review the most common reasons why your aid could be delayed.
Financial Aid Information:
- The Financial Aid Process - How & When to Apply (FAFSA)
now! (Link to U.S. Department of Education - FAFSA)
- Estimated College Costs
- Net Price Calculator
of Aid (Grants, Loans, Work Study, Scholarships)
for PARENTS of undergraduate students
of Conduct for Financial Aid Office Employees
- Contact information and location of Financial Aid Office
Financial Aid Applicants:
MY STATUS (eServices Login)
- RCTC Financial Aid Award
- Disbursement Information and Textbook Charges
- Direct Deposit Information
Direct Loan Program
- Work Study / Student Employment Programs
SELF Loan - Online Application
Information for graduates
Information regarding withdrawals and drops
- Satisfactory Academic Progress