Welcome to Financial Aid!
Students attending during the 2017-18 academic year should complete the 2017-18 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), available at https://fafsa.gov. If you were directed to our website to obtain the forms needed to complete your file, please see below.
*Financial Aid Disbursement is set to begin on Friday, September 1, 2017.
*New students borrowing loans for the first time cannot receive loan disbursements until Friday, September 22, 2017.
Financial Aid Information:
- The Financial Aid Process - How & When to Apply (FAFSA)
now! (Link to U.S. Department of Education - FAFSA)
- Estimated College Costs
- Net Price Calculator
of Aid (Grants, Loans, Work Study, Scholarships)
for PARENTS of undergraduate students
of Conduct for Financial Aid Office Employees
- Contact information and location of Financial Aid Office
Financial Aid Applicants:
MY STATUS (eServices Login)
- RCTC Financial Aid Award
- Disbursement Information and Textbook Charges
- Direct Deposit Information
Direct Loan Program
- Work Study / Student Employment Programs
SELF Loan - Online Application
Information for graduates
Information regarding withdrawals and drops
- Satisfactory Academic Progress