» Foundation «
Scholarship Celebration Night
Scholarship Awards Ceremony
The Scholarship Awards Ceremony is an exciting event held to give public recognition to students who were selected as scholarship recipients for their exemplary achievements. Scholarship awards are made based on a combination of factors, including financial need, demonstrated academic excellence, student life involvement, or social contributions.
Each year hundreds of deserving students are awarded scholarships to Rochester Community and Technical College. Due to the growing number of scholarships being awarded, the Scholarship Awards Ceremony is divided into two presentation sessions to give proper recognition to the achievements of our recipients.
Scholarship Awards Ceremony, Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Family and friends of the recipients are also invited to attend the ceremony to share this celebration with their student. Guests of scholarship recipients may use any of the campus parking areas at no charge. Permits are not required. Use the east entrance to the UCR Regional Sports Center directly off of the north parking lot. Be sure all cell phones are turned off or on silent mode prior to the start of the ceremony.
- Recipients are required to submit both a Scholarship Acceptance Form and a ceremony RSVP form by April 22 to the RCTC Foundation Office.
- Recipients should dress as if going to an interview because there will be donors and prospective employers in the audience.
- Recipients should arrive 20 minutes early for check-in. Use the east entrance to the UCR Regional Sports Center directly off of the north parking lot.
- Recipients must bring a note of thanks to give their scholarship sponsor at the awards ceremony.
- Be sure all cell phones are turned off or on silent mode prior to the start of the ceremony.