» Intranet Home «
Welcome stakeholders with warmth and enthusiasm, and maintain a safe and respectful environment.
RCTC employees will:
- Recognize and acknowledge others by greeting them or smiling.
- Ensure departments are staffed during posted business hours.
- Ask questions, actively listen and paraphrase to clarify stakeholder concerns.
- Put themselves in the stakeholder’s "shoes" and respond with caring, positive words and gestures and demonstrate an eagerness to do more.
- Proactively assist our stakeholders.
- Focus on the stakeholder.
- Value and respect diversity.
- Be courteous and respectful.
- Be enthusiastic, knowledgeable, confident, sincere, and helpful.
- Make eye contact, and use positive tones, words, and gestures.
Last Updated: July 31, 2014