» College Relations and Marketing «
General Apparel/Product Branding
- ALL general college apparel and merchandise (i.e. mugs, pens, novelty items, etc.) must be approved by the College Relations Office prior to ordering. College Relations is also available to assist you with your artwork layout if modifications to existing artwork or specialized artwork is needed.
- ALL items must contain the full name of the College (Rochester Community and Technical College An ampersand “&” cannot be substituted for the “and” in our official college name. If the imprint area is not large enough for the full name of the college, the acronym RCTC shall be used in its place.
* Exceptions may be made if using embroidery or tackle twill only due to costs.
- The preferred colors for items is RCTC navy (Pantone 295) and gold (Pantone 116) or combinations of the two. Other approved neutral colors include: gray; white; light blue (no royal) yellow; and black. Other color variations may be acceptable depending on intended use (i.e. for pink breast cancer or green for a go-green initiative, etc.). Consult with the College Relations Office for these types of exceptions.
- Only approved College logos can be used on products. (we will set up a folder with logos and variations of what for light vs dark color clothing. (1 color/2 color/3 color options)
- Official College wear from the RCTC Bookstore adheres to general college apparel/product branding standards but has more flexibility with special treatments (i.e. patterned lettering, expanded color selection, etc.).
Last Updated: October 9, 2014