College Relations and Marketing is charged by the College with the responsibility of ensuring that all official RCTC publications and advertisements project a consistent brand, editorial, and graphic identity that upholds the image of the College as expressed by its vision, mission, values, educational purpose, goals, and character and commitment statements. As a member of the Minnesota State system, College Relations and Marketing is also charged with ensuring the appropriate system identifiers are used as appropriate.
A few things to remember for all publications:
- The official name of the college is Rochester Community and Technical College. Do not use an ampersand.
- The college colors are PMS295 blue and PM116 yellow. Contact College Relations and Marketing for secondary color use in print.
- RCTC Official typography includes Avenir, ITC New Baskerville and Oswald.
- The following should be used on all communications: "RCTC is a member of the Minnesota State colleges and universities system and an equal opportunity employer/educator."
- Any printed material related to Student Life must include the Student Life logo.
- Any printed material related to Athletics must include the Student Life logo AND the MCAC logo as well as the NJCAA tagline: "RCTC is a member of the National Junior Collegiate Athletic Association (NJCAA)."
- Any legacy or retired logos or brand elements should be destroyed. This includes references to Univeristy Center Rochester (UCR)