College Relations is charged by the College with the responsibility of ensuring that all official RCTC publications and advertisements project a consistent brand, editorial, and graphic identity that upholds the image of the College as expressed by its vision, mission, values, educational purpose, goals, and character and commitment statements. As a member of MnSCU, College Relations is also charged with ensuring the appropriate system identifiers are used as appropriate.
Please download the entire RCTC Branding Standards and Guidelines PDF for all guidelines. A few things to remember for all publications:
- The official name of the college is Rochester Community and Technical College. Do not use an ampersand.
- The college colors are PMS295 blue and PM116 yellow. Contact College Relations and Marketing for secondary color use in print.
- RCTC Official typography includes Avenir, ITC New Baskerville and Oswald.
- The following should be used on all communications: "RCTC is a member of the Minnesota State colleges and universities system and an equal opportunity employer/educator."
- Any printed material related to Student Life must include the Student Life logo.
- Any printed material related to Athletics must include the Student Life logo AND the MCAC logo as well as the NJCAA tagline: "RCTC is a member of the National Junior Collegiate Athletic Association (NJCAA)."
- Any legacy or retired logos or brand elements should be destroyed. This includes references to Univeristy Center Rochester (UCR)