College Relations is charged by the College with the responsibility of ensuring that all official RCTC publications and advertisements project a consistent brand, editorial, and graphic identity that upholds the image of the College as expressed by its vision, mission, values, educational purpose, goals, and character and commitment statements. As a member of MnSCU, College Relations is also charged with ensuring the appropriate system identifiers are used as appropriate.
Please download the entire RCTC Branding Standards and Guidelines PDF for all guidelines. A few things to remember for all publications:
- The official name of the college is Rochester Community and Technical College. Do not use an ampersand.
- The current brand theme is "Expect the Unexpected" with the tagline "Get there."
- The college colors are PMS295 blue and PM116 yellow. Contact Marketing for secondary color use in print.
- The official fonts are "You Are Loved" and "Trash Hand." Myriad Pro and Georgia can be used for body copy. Download all RCTC fonts.
- The following should be used on all communications: "RCTC is a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system, a University Center Rochester partner and an equal opportunity employer/educator."
- Any printed material related to Student Life must include the Student Life logo.
- Any printed material related to Athletics must include the Student Life logo AND the MCAC logo as well as the NJCAA tagline: "RCTC is a member of the National Junior Collegiate Athletic Association (NJCAA)."
Last Updated: June 23, 2015