here for a PDF copy of this policy.
PARKING FEES AND ENFORCEMENT POLICY
(RCTC Procedure 5.11.2)
Part 1. Parking Fees: All students, faculty, staff and lessees pay a parking/access/security fee. The President of RCTC approves the fee after consultation with students and staff. For the current fee schedule, contact the Business Office.
Faculty and staff pay a parking fee based on their status as employees. Students pay a parking fee based on the number of credits they enroll in Employees who are also students at one of the UCR partner institutions will combine their employee and student rates, but at no time pay more than the full time parking fee.
Part 2. Parking Lots: Parking is only allowed in designated parking lots or at parking meters.
A portion of the East parking lot (space north of the concrete divider) and the most southern part of the West lot (space south of the concrete divider) has been designated for faculty and staff parking only. Faculty and staff wishing to park in these lots must display the parking sticker issued to them when they paid for parking.
Part 3. Parking Enforcement:
* Handicapped spots, the fire lane, special permit spots, and other signed no-parking – may be enforced continuously.
* Parking meters – enforced 8 AM – 8 PM Monday – Thursday and 8 AM – 3 PM on Fridays.
* Staff parking lots – may be enforced continuously.
* Visitor passes allow the vehicle to park in any staff lot, student lot, or at the parking meters without paying.
* Special permit parking is designated for students or employees needing more convenient parking for health or other reasons. Students please see the school nurse and employees please see Human Resources for authorization for a special permit.
Date of Implementation: Immediate
Date of Adoption: 10/3/03
Last Updated: May 26, 2015