» Policies «
Sports Center Scheduling
Click here for a PDF copy of
RCTC Sports Center Scheduling
Rochester Community and Technical College has priority scheduling for all areas of the Sports Center except the Fieldhouse twenty-four hours per day, seven days per week
Rochester Community and Technical College has priority scheduling of the Fieldhouse until 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
Supervised student use of the facility may be scheduled times during open RCTC priority time
1. RCTC credit class schedules have priority scheduling until 2 p.m. in both the Performance Court and Field house.
2. After scheduling credit-based classes, RCTC varsity athletic teams have priority scheduling for the Performance Court from 1-6 p.m. daily and until 5 p.m. in the Field house Monday through Friday.
3. RCTC classes have priority scheduling but may be “adjusted” to accommodate outside groups after consultation with the Health/Phy Ed Department Chairperson.
4. Classes may be moved or cancelled for RCTC Educational/Athletic Activities such as College Fair, Career Day, State, Regional, or National Tournament hosting and other special events. As much notice as possible will be provided the Health/Phy Ed Department prior to the rescheduling.
5. Outside use of the facility will be communicated to the Health/Phy Ed Department at regularly scheduled departmental meetings and a printed schedule will be posted weekly in the Health/Phy Ed workroom.
6. Free or rental storage space will not be available to outside users of the Sports Center.
7. Outside users are responsible for providing their own equipment and supplies.
8. The Fitness Center is closed when scheduled classes are held in the Fitness Center.
9. The Fitness Center is closed unless staff, faculty or qualified work-study are physically supervising the Fitness Center.