» Accounting Program Home «
Upon completion of the Accounting program at RCTC, students will achieve the following outcomes:
- Record, analyze, interpret, and report financial transactions using Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and other professional accounting standards and laws.
- Develop and use critical thinking processes to compare detailed expected results to actual reported information.
- Utilize technology including accounting software, spreadsheets, database, and other accounting information software when reporting financial information.
- Analyze, interpret, and report financial data and non-financial information to aid decision-makers within an organization.
- Use clear and concise oral and written communication methods to convey financial and non-financial information effectively to different users.