» Auto Mechanic Program Home «
AMT ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- All prerequisites must be successfully completed prior to the admission in AMT programs.
Please put an “X” in each box below that applies.
- READ 0900 Score Achieved on the Placement Exam OR Completion of READ 0800 with a “C” or better.
- Declared you major with the Office of Admissions and Records
- Submit final official transcripts from ALL previously attended colleges and, your high school transcript. Your most current final official transcripts need to be on file at RCTC prior to the application for admission to the AMT program.
NEW STUDENTS (No previous college experience)
- Submit a final official high school transcript with graduation date or GED.
- Submit placement test results (attach to this application)
- Only OFFICIAL transcripts will be considered.
- UNOFFICIAL and INCOMPLETE transcripts will NOT be considered.
- Evaluation of credits is based on receipt of official transcript(s) and is done automatically.
Last Updated: June 27, 2014