» Business Program Home «
Business Division (Business, Accounting & Economics)
The business division offers four (4) accounting degree options and six (6) business administration/management/marketing options (listed below). These include certificate programs that can be completed in one semester, two-year degree programs and pathway programs to a 4-year degree in Rochester or transfer to a college outside of Rochester. Course scheduling focuses on meeting the needs of our students. We offer flexible online, face-to-face (day and evening), 8-week accelerated and hybrid courses. These programs will provide opportunities for students to implement and practice the skills they learn.
- Accounting Clerk – Diploma
- Accountant – Associate in Applied Science Degree (AAS)
- Accounting – Associate in Science Degree(AS)
- Accounting Pathway –WSU 4-Year Degree
- Business Management Certificate – 13 credits
- Business Administration Certificate – 21 credits
- Business Management- Associate in Applied Science Degree (AAS)
- Business Management/Marketing – Associate in Applied Science Degree (AAS)
- Business Administration – Associate in Science Degree (AS)
- Business Administration Pathway – WSU 4-Year Degree
Business and Accounting degrees offer a rich diversity of career opportunities in a growth job market. RCTC business/accounting graduates are employed in accounting, management, finance, banking, marketing and sales careers. In addition, some graduates are successfully operating their own business.
Key Reasons to Enroll in a RCTC Business/Accounting Program:
Last Updated: July 1, 2014