» Business Program Home «
Upon completion of the Business program at RCTC, students will achieve the following outcomes:
- Recognize accounting, economic, marketing and business opportunities/challenges and develop strategies to address them.
- Apply critical thinking skills and technology to formulate viable solutions to organizational issues.
- Identify domestic, international, cultural, political, and economic issues present in today’s work environment.
- Translate ethical and social responsibility concepts into responsible decision-making in a business environment.
- Identify and analyze factors that influence organizational dynamics including teamwork, leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Last Updated: March 9, 2015