» Computer Aided Drafting Program «
The faculty teaching in RCTC’s Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) program bring both their academic knowledge and also their industry work experience. This combination of academics and industry experience is another valued aspect of the RCTC program.
Pam Benson - CAD II Instructor
- Pam is the 2nd year CAD instructor teaching SolidWorks at RCTC since 1997.
- Diploma in Mechanical Drafting at Rochester Area Vocational Institute.
- AS in Mechanical Engineering at Rochester Community & Technical College.
- BAS in Industrial Technology at Bemidji State University.
- MS in Industrial Technology/Career and Technical Education at Bemidji State University.
- Diploma in Precision Manufacturing Technology at Rochester Community & Technical College
- Certified SolidWorks Professional and Associate (CSWP & CSWA)
Jacqueline Deml-Mauseth- CAD I Adjunct Instructor
- Jacquie is the 1st year CAD instructor teaching SolidWorks at RCTC since 2013
- AAS degree in CAD Technology from Rochester Community & Technical College
- Jacquie has a long history working in the design industry specializing in food production equipment
- Hobbies…repurposing furnishings and custom pieces
Request Program Information
E-mail Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Contact: 507-285-7557