» Computer Aided Drafting Program «
Upon completion of the Computer Aided Drafting program at RCTC, students will achieve the following outcomes:
- Demonstrate professional competence using Computer Aided Drafting (CAD).
- Think critically and creatively.
- Work productively and cooperatively with others.
- Complete detailed quality work up to industry (ANSI) standards.
- Demonstrate competency creating prototype parts.
- Clearly communicate through verbal and written skills.
Last Updated: March 3, 2015