» Clinical Neurophysiology Technology «
- High School diploma or equivalent
- High School courses (or college equivalents) including:
- keyboarding/basic computer competency
- biology, chemistry, algebra II or completion of
RCTC or college transfer equivalents
- physics is recommended
- Graduate from High School in upper one-half of class
with 2.8 GPA or better
- Science and math pre-requisites must be taken within the past five
years prior to application.
- Completion of CPR course is required prior to beginning CNT 1114 and must be current either through American Heart Association or Red Cross.
1. Contact: Jan Buss
Program Director at Mayo Clinic
2. Obtain application for admission from MSHS. Submit application
3. After appointment to the CNT program by MSHS, students must
to RCTC. Students are admitted through Mayo School of Health Sciences CNT program.
Admission is also based on previous education, work experience, goal statement, letters of reference, and interview.
Last Updated: July 2, 2014