» Coaching Program Home «
Upon completion of the Coaching program at RCTC, students will achieve the following outcomes:
- Apply specific training techniques requiring skill break down and demonstration for student athlete comprehension.
- Demonstrate how to motivate, train and set challenging, yet achievable goals for individual athletes.
- Identify individual athlete personalities and apply coaching strategies for optimal team motivation and performance.
- Apply knowledge of injury prevention and treatment, dietary needs, hydration and sleep requirements to achieve optimal performance of athletes.
- Demonstrate professional communication skills in delivering instruction to athletes, developing professional networks and interacting with stakeholders.