» Computer Science Program «
Upon completion of the Computer Science program at RCTC, students will achieve the following outcomes:
- Apply mathematical foundations, algorithmic principles, and computer science concepts to analyze and design software solutions.
- Design, implement and validate software using Java in conjunction with graphical user interface.
- Apply current design techniques including the effective application of data structures, recursion, and object oriented technologies for software solutions.
- Evaluate the efficiency of software algorithms using Big O notation.
- Develop logical reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Work as part of a team to analyze, design and implement software solutions.