» Dental Assistant Program Home «
Upon completion of the Dental Assistant program at RCTC, students will achieve the following outcomes:
- Provide the didactic, laboratory, and clinical learning experiences required to develop competence as a dental assistant.
- Prepare the student to perform effectively as an entry-level dental assistant.
- Encourage excellence in the routine delivery of dental care.
- Facilitate the development of professional attitudes, communications and work habits.
- Prepare students to become Certified Dental Assistants.
- Prepare students to become Licensed Dental Assistants.
- Provide continuing education opportunities for dental assistants to meet the ever-changing needs of the dental workforce.
Last Updated: March 6, 2015