» Engineering Program Home «
The faculty members in RCTC’s Engineering program are committed to helping students reach their goals. Please email us with any questions and we’ll get back to you.
Rod Milbrandt, Ph.D.
- Current Science Division Coordinator (2012 – present)
- Degrees in Physics, Medical Physics, and Mathematics
- Courses taught: all physics as well as engineering statics, digital logic, circuits I, astronomy, etc.
- Work experience: Ph.D. research in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Research in Computed Tomography (CT), Mayo Clinic department of Radiology, summer 2006
- Award: Educator of the Year Minnesota State Colleges and Universities 2012
Steve Lewis, M.S
- Degrees in Electrical Engineering
- Courses taught: Physics 1117, 1118, 1101, as well as digital logic, circuits I, circuits II
- Work experience: 25 years at IBM Rochester, digital design and management; managed projects including Xbox, Wii, PlayStation, etc.
Gary Stroebel, Ph.D.
- Degrees in Mechanical Engineering
- Courses taught: Physics 1101, 1103; many Computer Science courses for WSU-Rochester
- Work experience: IBM Rochester Mechanical Engineering and programming
- WSU-Rochester, professor of computer science
Robert Zbikowski, M.S.
- Degrees in Electrical Engineering and Physics
- Courses taught: Most of the engineering courses in the curriculum; located at Hibbing Community College; teaches via ITV (Interactive Television)
- Award: Outstanding Educator, Minnesota State Colleges and Universities 2011
You are invited to tour the RCTC Campus, visit the Engineering Technician Program and find out how to achieve the career you want!
To request information by email: email@example.com
request information by phone: 507-285-7557
Last Updated: November 5, 2014