» Engineering Program Home «
Upon completion of the Engineering program at RCTC, students will achieve the following outcomes:
- Apply algebra, trigonometry, and calculus to solve the equations generated by engineering problems.
- Apply basic physics principles such as force and energy to the analysis of practical engineering situations.
- Solve a problem by creating an appropriate diagram, identifying the essential physical variables, using physics principles to formulate equations, solving for the desired quantities, and thinking critically about the answers and whether they are reasonable.
- Write scientific reports detailing experimental procedures, results, and conclusions.
- Exhibit the ability to work collaboratively to achieve a common goal.
Last Updated: April 7, 2015