» Horticulture Science Program Home «
Upon completion of the Horticulture Science program at RCTC, student will achieve the following outcomes:
- Horticulture students will demonstrate the technical skills and knowledge needed to be successful in the horticulture industry.
- Horticulture Technology students will identify and practice safe, efficient, and sustainable use of horticulture tools, equipment and supplies.
- Horticulture Technology Students will develop and demonstrate effective written and oral communications skills as related to the field of horticulture.
- Horticulture Technology students will be able to gather relevant information, synthesize, evaluate, & analyze the information, and draw logical connections and/or conclusions.
- Horticulture Technology students will demonstrate the professional attributes required to be a successful contributing member of the horticulture profession.
- Horticulture Technology Students will recognize and apply ethical professional practices.
Last Updated: March 3, 2015