» Human Services Program Home «
Upon completion of the Human Services program at RCTC, students will achieve the following outcomes:
- Summarize the theories of the disability, chemical health, and mental health delivery systems in the human services field.
- Provide direct services and interventions to clients and client groups.
- Utilize therapeutic interpersonal helping skills in the areas of disability, chemical health, and mental health.
- Apply appropriate information gathering and management skills in the delivery of human services
- Develop and maintain ethical and professional working relationships with clients and human services professionals.