» Laboratory Science Program Home «
The Labratory Science Associate of Science degree program is designed as a transfer program. Students completing the program at RCTC will be prepared to continue to a four-year program in Clinical Laboratory Science.
The curriculum is alligned with the Bachelor of Science in Clinical Laboratory Science at the University of North Datota as well as the Clinical Laboratory Science program at the University of Minnesota-Rochester.
Qualities and Characteristics Needed of Students:
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to think analytically and critically
- Ability to read
- Enjoy learning
- Students should have a strong background in math and science (Biology, Chemistry and Physics)
- Strond desire to work in a laboratory setting
Last Updated: November 5, 2014