» Nursing (AD) Program «
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I apply?
1. You must first be admitted to Rochester Community and Technical College. If you haven't been admitted, apply now.
2. Apply to the Nursing program here.
- What is the application deadline?
Apply for Spring Semester by September 15.
Apply for Fall Semester by February 1.
- How many applicants will be accepted?
60 Students will be accepted into the program for fall and spring semesters. Due to this limitation, not all qualified applicants will be offered a seat in the program.
- How and when will I be notified of my admission status into nursing program?
A letter will be mailed from the Admissions and Records Office approximately one month after the application deadline.
- Will my general education courses transfer?
Once RCTC receives official transcripts, a transfer evaluation is completed. An email notification is sent when the evaluation is done that includes directions for accessing the student Interactive Degree Audit Report.
- What will my schedule be like?
Schedules for individuals vary widely. Please refer to the most current semester schedule for specific times and days of classes.
- Are there any nursing scholarships?
Yes, there are scholarships available for admitted nursing students currently enrolled in nursing courses click here for scholarship information.
- Can I get more information regarding the TEAS exam? Can I purchase study guides?
Yes, there are guides to purchase from ATI, click here, otherwise, you can check your local library, RCTC library, RCTC nursing offices, or with your advisor for more information.