» Nursing (AD) Program «
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I apply?
1. You must first be admitted to Rochester Community and Technical College. If you haven't been admitted, apply now.
2. Apply to the Nursing program.
- What is the application deadline?
Apply for Spring Semester by September 15.
Apply for Fall Semester by February 1.
- How many applicants will be accepted?
60 Students will be accepted into the program for fall and spring semesters. Due to this limitation, not all qualified applicants will be offered a seat in the program.
- How and when will I be notified of my admission status into nursing program?
A letter will be mailed from the Admissions and Records Office approximately one month after the application deadline.
- Will my general education courses transfer?
Once RCTC receives official transcripts, a transfer evaluation is completed. An email notification is sent when the evaluation is done that includes directions for accessing the student Interactive Degree Audit Report.
- What will my schedule be like?
Schedules for individuals vary widely. Please refer to the most current semester schedule for specific times and days of classes.
- Are there any nursing scholarships?
Yes, there are scholarships available for admitted nursing students currently enrolled in nursing courses.