» Precision Manufacturing Technology «
Upon completion of the Precision Manufacturing Technology program at RCTC, students will achieve the following outcomes:
- Be employable in manual and CNC machining jobs within the industry.
- Clearly communicate using verbal and written skills.
- Demonstrate CAD, CAM, and computer skills required in the machine and manufacturing industry.
- Practice safe use of manual and CNC mills and lathes and other shop equipment.
- Skillfully create machined parts according to blueprints specifications.
|NCLEX-LPN First Time Pass Rates||96.3%||96.67%||91.84%|
|Job Placement||100%||93%||Available June 2016|