» Science Foundations Program Home «
Through completion of their academic path in Science Foundations A and B, students will develop the ability to:
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and understanding of fundamental scientific principles.
- Apply skills in analytical thinking and problem solving to experimental and theoretical data.
- Demonstrate skills in laboratory operations including making measurements, preparing solutions, using a microscope, operating instrumentation, designing experiments, preparing samples for various analyses.
- Provide clear and compelling data and analysis in oral and written communications including papers, posters, or presentations.
- Work both independently and collaboratively in the classroom and in the laboratory.
- Exhibit growth in academic performance and personal and professional responsibility.