» Sport Management «
Upon completion of the Sports Management program at RCTC, students will achieve the following outcomes:
- The ability to apply critical thinking when faced with addressing problems or issues, as they relate to legal or ethical decisions, equity, business, management or professional communication.
- Demonstrate effective, professional communication skills, both written and oral, and the importance of utilizing these skills to develop professional networks and community resources.
- Demonstrate the use of a variety of leadership skills and the appropriate use of power to match any situation.
- Describe and apply management functions as they relate to venues and events, effectively project and manage budgets, plan and schedule venues and events, and effectively secure sponsorships and utilize a variety of marketing strategies to ensure successful ventures.
- Demonstrate the effective use and processes of Program Statements and Master Plans to effectively plan the design of new programs and facilities.
Last Updated: March 12, 2015