» Sport Management «
Upon completion of the Sports Management program at RCTC, students will achieve the following outcomes:
1. Apply critical thinking when making legal or ethical decisions and when addressing equity, business, management or other professional issues.
2. Demonstrate effective, professional communication skills, both written and oral, and utilize the skills to develop professional networks.
3. Demonstrate leadership skills and the appropriate use of power in a given situati
4. Plan and schedule successful venues and events through budgeting, securing sponsorships, and effective marketing.
5. Apply Program Statements and Master Plans to design new programs and facilities.