» Youth Worker Home «
Upon completion of the Youth Work program at RCTC, students will achieve the following outcomes:
- Communicate and apply basic knowledge of adolescent development principles.
- Recognize, respect and support the role of family as central to the development of children and youth.
- Interact with and relate to youth in ways that support asset building.
- Build and maintain relationships of trust, safety and mutual respect with youth.
- Establish and maintain a safe, healthy, engaging environment for youth.
- Promote an inclusive, welcoming, and respectful environment that embraces diversity.
- Implement program activities and curricula that fosters academic and non-academic skills.
- Demonstrate professionalism and promote the youth work profession.