» Campus Safety «
Explosion Safety Procedure
- Remain calm.
- Be prepared for possible further explosions.
- Crawl under a table or desk.
- Stay away from windows, mirrors, overhead fixtures, filing cabinets, bookcases and electrical equipment.
- Be guided by Campus Safety, Police or Fire Department personnel. If evacuation is ordered, proceed to one of the designated exits.
- Do not move seriously injured persons unless they are in obvious immediate danger (of fire, building, collapse, etc.).
- Open doors carefully. Watch for falling objects.
- Do not use elevators.
- If requested, accompany and assist persons with disabilities who appear to need direction or assistance.
- Do not use matches or lighters.
- Avoid using telephones.