» Student Services index «


>>Health Services Index<<

Parent/Guardian Consent

Students under the age of 18 are required to have a parental/guardian consent form signed prior to receiving any medical treatments, except in emergencies or cases exempt by law.

Authorized Disclosure

In order to obtain immunization and/or patient records on file at Student Health Service, an Authorized Disclosure form must be submitted.


About RCTCAcademicsAdmissionsAthleticsServicesStudent Life