All reservations must go through Steve Flint - the Director of Sports Facilities.
He can be reached at (507) 280- 2880, Fax (507) 529-2747 or email at email@example.com
Usage, rates and all policies and procedures will be reviewed upon the completion of the first year of operation. Adjustments may/will be made as needed on an annual basis to insure the facility runs in a manner that best serves the community.
The dome will be coming down April 27-May 2 of each year
|8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday through Fridays||=||$220 per hour ($110 half the complex)|
|5:00 PM – 10:00 PM Mon-Fri
and weekends 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
|=||$280 per hour ($140 half)|
|10:00 PM – 8:00 AM Monday-Fri days||=||$125 per hour
(2-hour minimum – full field rental only)
|Full day entire complex||=||$2,000|
*Priority usage: Organizations with the most rental hours from the prior years's season will receive priority scheduling for the following year
|Football Games||$375/per game|
|Practice, Soccer, Lacrosse, campus event||$60hr|
|Clean-up fee||$150/per event if not cleaned by renter|
1. No alcoholic beverages or tobacco products allowed in Rochester Regional Stadium Bubble (RRSB) or anywhere on UCR Campus grounds. Violators will be asked to leave the premises. If they refuse the Police will summoned.
2. NO SUNFLOWER SEEDS OR PEANUTS ALLOWED IN THE DOME OR ON THE TURF. ANY VIOLATORS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PREMISES.
3. No group may enter RRSB without a coach or adult supervision
4. Doors will open 30 minutes prior to the first rental of the day
5. Any group entering prior to their rental time must stay outside the yellow soccer lines and not impede on current user group
6. All nets used by renters must be returned to their original position prior to the end of their rental time.
7. Prior to the end of the rental period all equipment must be returned to original place, all garbage must be throw away, and everyone must clear the field for the next group.
8. All refuse including food, wrappers, bottles, etc.; must be picked up and thrown in proper containers. In the event that the staff has to pick up after a group, a minimum of $150 clean up fee will be charged to that renter.
9. Fighting or any other form of violence is strictly forbidden. Violators will be asked to leave and the Police will be summoned.
10. All renters must cooperate in using the field in a timely manner according to their rental agreement. Any RRSB equipment, cones, etc; must be picked up or moved back into their original place before your rental time expires. Any abuse of rental time will be charged.
11. There will be limited concession sales inside of RRSBand all sales will be done by Lancer Hospitality.
12. These rules, by inclusion, are a part of this Use Contract
Updated: March 29, 2013