» Academic Support Center «
Multicultural Student Services
- To create culture of success for students who identify as multicultural at RCTC.
- To provide support services for students who identify as multicultural.
- To provide educational opportunities for students who identify as multicultural.
Who is eligible for the Minority Services?
All students who identify as multicultural can participate in this program.
What services are available?
- Peer tutoring and professional tutoring
- Attending workshops available through Student Support Services
- Assisting with the financial aid process
- Participating in field trips and cultural activities
- Providing career information
- Testing accommodation
- Providing referral
How do I Apply for this program?
Chao Mwatela -
Multicultural Academic Advisor
Location: SS142 Box 12
MN Relay: TTY 1-800-627-3529
Funding for this program is made available through a grant from the Carl Perkins Vocational Technical Education Act of 1998 in conjunction with Rochester Community and Technical College.