- To create culture of success for students of color and English as a second language students at RCTC.
- To provide support services for minority and ESL students
- To provide educational opportunities for students of color and English as a second language students.
Who is eligible for the Minority Services?
All students of color and/or English as second language students can participate in this program.
What services are available?
- Peer tutoring and professional tutoring
- Attending workshops available through Student Support Services
- Assisting with the financial aid process
- Participating in field trips and cultural activities
- Providing career information
- Testing accommodation
- Providing referral
How do I Apply for this program?
Janell Holter -
Interim Multicultural Academic Advisor
Location: SS142 Box 12
MN Relay: TTY 1-800-627-3529
Funding for this program is made available through a grant from the Carl Perkins Vocational Technical Education Act of 1998 in conjunction with Rochester Community and Technical College.
Last Updated: October 3, 2014