The Academic Support Center provides services to students in career and technical programs at Rochester Community and Technical College at no cost to the student.
The services are to assist students in achieving their academic and personal goals.
To qualify for services the student must fill out a short application and meet with a staff member. Once a student qualifies, he/she is eligible for the following services.
- Advising/academic assistance
- Assistance in mathematics, reading and writing skills
- A variety of study skills information such as test taking, note taking, textbook reading, memorization tips, and much more!
- Web-based career exploration information
- Peer tutoring and/or professional tutoring
- Testing accommodations (not all students are eligible)
- Workshops that are provided through the Student Support Center
- Equity services, learning style assessments, referral to community resources
If you would like more information please stop in and see us.
(507) 280-5006, HA 101 (Heintz Center Campus)
(507) 280-5005, SS 138 (UCR Campus)
(507) 280-3534, HA 101 (Heintz Center Campus)
Minnesota Relay TTY 1-800-627-3529
Funding for this program is made available through a grant from the Carl Perkins Vocational Technical Education Act of 1998 in conjunction with Rochester Community and Technical College.
Last Updated: June 15, 2015