» Student Life «
Animal Health Technology
The purposes or objectives of the RCTC Animal Health Technology Students are: 1. To promote the professional and educational advancement of veterinary technicians.
2. To promote and maintain the professional image and high ethical standards of the veterinary technician.
3. To promote progressive and humane medical care for all creatures.
4. To promote and maintain a cooperative professional relationship with the veterinary medical profession.
5. To promote an interest in National Association of veterinary technicians,
6. To serve as a contact between members of NAVTA and the Animal Health Technology students.
7. To further the social and scientific advancement of R.A.H.T.S.
Advisor: Cathy Deslauriers