Golf Course Superintendents' Association of America (GCSAA)
The purpose of this chapter shall be (1) to serve as an official organization for students interested in golf course management and to provide them with information about career directions and the credentials needed to become a golf course superintendant, (2) to promote and advance the profession and enrich the quality of golf and its environment, and (3) to provide an avenue for an exchange of information and ideas between students and golf course professionals in their geographical area/nationally and GCSAA.
- Date/Time: Varies from month to month
- Location: Varies from month to month
- Club cabinet members:
- Connect With Us On Sharepoint
- Email Us!
- Advisor: Robin Fruth-Dugstad
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 507-529-6112