» Technology Home «
Non-confidential requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidential requests can be sent to email@example.com
Office Number: 507-285-7441
- The Technology Support Center (TSC) will function as the job/project intake area. End users can bring their confidential and non-confidential requests to the drop boxes in the TSC.
- Standard turn-around time for new requests is 8 business hours. Please note that requests with shorter turn-around times will need to be completed on the self-service copiers located throughout campus.
- Completed jobs will be delivered daily to requesters at their office/work areas by Duplicating staff. They will also pick up any new job requests if desired. It will no longer be necessary to come to the Duplicating Center to retrieve finished jobs. This is aimed at controlling confidential material deliveries and offering delivery services.
- The Duplicating Center will remain locked at all times with these changes, to address safety and security issues. End users are encouraged to go to the TSC to drop off job requests, email or call 285-7441 with questions.
- Monday-Thursday (7:30 am-5:00 pm)
- Fridays (7:30 am-4:00 pm),
except when noted for special closings.
Copies in the Duplicating Center:
|Black & White copies||$0.03|
Copies at the copy machines around campus:
|Black & White copies||$0.06|
Color Paper options click here
Card Stock options click here
** Duplicating Services will not duplicate copyrighted materials