» Technology Home «
Redirecting / Forwarding mb.rctc.edu E-mail to a Different E-mail Account
Students who choose to have their e-mail forwarded to a private e-mail address outside the official RCTC network address will be doing so at their own risk. RCTC is not responsible for any difficulties that may occur in the proper or timely transmission or access of e-mail forwarded to any unofficial e-mail address, and any such problems will not absolve students of their responsibility to know and comply with the content of official communications sent to students' official RCTC e-mail address.
To set up a rule in your mb.rctc.edu account:
- After logging in at your mb.rctc.edu
outlook account, click the gear or cog in the upper right corner.
- Under Your app settings, click "Mail".
- On the left hand side under Accounts click "Forwarding"
- Click the radial button "Start Forwarding" this will then let you enter an email address you choose to forward to. It's good practice to check the box "Keep a copy of forwarded messages"
- Click Save.
- Click arrow next to Options to exit and move back to your inbox
- Test it out by sending a test message to your student e-mail accoun. Then check your inbox of the account you just set up to forward to.
If you need help, please contact or go to the Technology Support Center.