» Technology Home «
Printers for Staff
How to add a printer using Windows 7
- Click Start- then Devices and Printers.
- Choose Add Printer near the top left of the dialog box.
- Choose Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer, and click next.
- Click the printer that I want isn't listed and click next.
- Make sure the radial button next to "Find a printer in the directory, based on location or feature" is selected and click Next.
- In the Find Printers dialog box, type in the printer you want in the Name field and click Find Now.
- Once the FollowMe printer is listed, select it by highlighting the printer and click OK or simply double-click on the printer listing.
- It will then automatically install your printer, once you see that it has successfully installed (see below) click Next.
- You can either print a test page or you can click Finish.