» Workforce Home «
The Center for Business & Workforce Education at Rochester Community and Technical College provides innovative learning solutions that serve the diverse education and training needs of today's workforce.
|Employee Training and Development & Continuing Education|
|Small Business Development Center|
Four Easy Registration OptionsOnline
- Click on the Browse Scheduled Courses link
- Create an account
- Select your courses
- Add course(s) to cart
- Check out
- For assistance or questions, please call 507-280-3157
- Fax to 507-280-3168
- Registration form
- If employer is requesting an invoice:
- Letter of verification from employer to authorize us to invoice for payment of student class fee
- Send completed registration form
- Provide business purchase order or personal check.
- Please keep copies of your registrations
Rochester Community and Technical College
Campus Box 50
851 30th Ave. SE
Rochester, MN 55904In Person
- Come to Room HC107 on the Heintz Center Campus
- For your convenience, please check course availability online before you arrive
- Check or money order only
Office Hours & Location
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Heintz Center - Room HC 107
No written confirmation is sent. You will be notified only if your class has been canceled or filled.Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policies vary by class, please call 507-280-3157 for more information.Registration Cancellation Policy
RCTC reserves the right to cancel classes up to five (5) working days prior to the class start date. In the event of the class cancellation, a full refund will be issued. The above statements are proposed as a general department policy. An alternative policy may be used in certain circumstances.Accessibility and Accommodations
Reasonable accommodations for a disability can be made available upon advance request. Please contact our Director of Disability Services at 507-280-2968 to make arrangements.
RCTC does not discriminate in employment or the provision of services on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, or disability.Location and Parking
RCTC Heintz Center is located at 1926 CollegeView Road in Rochester, Minnesota. The west parking lot is the most convenient for most of our classes.