The Algebra Boot Camps
Fitness boot camps are popular these days. Their goals are to get one’s body physically fit in a short time. Likewise, these Algebra boot camps have a similar goal of getting students prepared for the next higher math course in a short time. About $40 and 6 weeks of time invested now could save a student hundreds of dollars and semesters of time. Why not try it? The $40 isn’t much of a risk if you’re not successful.
Pre-Algebra Boot Camp prepares the student for Elementary Algebra.
Course code: Q3EGN-M4TLK
Elementary Algebra Boot Camp prepares the student for Intermediate Algebra or any course that has Elementary Algebra as a prerequisite.
Course code: CVKAR-YVFW9
Intermediate Algebra Boot Camp prepares the student for College Algebra or any course that has Intermediate Algebra as a prerequisite.
Course code: YYF44-HVU3M
The registration process for all levels of ‘Boot Camp’ is the same, but each class has a different code.
- Go to: www.aleks.com and click on SIGN UP NOW (left side -under box).
- Then use the Orange Box – K-12 Higher Education.
- Based on your Accuplacer score, fill in the course code for the course you want as listed above.
WARNING– SELECT THE RIGHT COURSE CODE.
- Next enter Access Code, (you purchase your Access Code at this point).
- After gaining your access code follow directions to finish registration.
- You will be given Login and password.
From there you have a maximum of six weeks to improve your Math skills. Can’t do it in 6 weeks? Buy another access code and pick up where you left off. Finish in less than 6 weeks? Move to the next prep course and continue working.
AFTER COMPLETION OF YOUR TRAINING YOU MUST RETEST IN ACCUPLACER TO MOVE UP INTO A HIGHER LEVEL MATH .
Need more help with the site? Contact: www.Aleks.com/support or call 1-714-619-7090
Who do I contact if I have questions?
For more information contact Daniel Froelich at email@example.com.