Get to know RCTC Student Hannah Schwieters (pictured right)?
- How long have you been at RCTC?
- What are your favorite things about RCTC?
My favorite things about RCTC are how much the school has to offer for students, as far as the help we are able to get and the resources that are available to us. That the faculty are always available for us to get out questions answered and are so helpful.
- What is your favorite class at RCTC and why?
My favorite class would be Studies in Leadership because it wasn’t the typically class. The whole class was group projects and it was a blast, I have a different outlook on projects now and was able to learn more about myself and what kind of leader I am.
- What is your favorite thing about being a student at RCTC?
Knowing that I’m able to go and talk to my instructors and get the questions answered. Or that the school makes sure to allow different activities for every student and does a great job about getting the word out there about events.
- What’s one piece of advice?you?d give to fellow students?
Come out to the school before classes start and just walk around. RCTC isn’t a huge campus and it just takes time to learn were everything is. It will definitely help you on the first day of classes.
- What is your favorite book?
The Fault in out Stars by John Green.
- What is your dream vacation?
Being able to backpack around Europe over the summer.
- What is your favorite time of year and why?
Spring/Summer because I love to be outside and go to concerts.
- What do you miss most about being a kid?
The feeling about not having to worry about anything and just going out and having fun.
- What are three of your favorite things?
Spending time with family. Going to baseball games. Relaxing and reading a book.
- In five words, describe yourself.
Hardworking, driven, friendly, caring and loving.
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Learn to speak different languages so when I travel I could understand what people are saying and how to get to places.
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I always wanted to be a teacher, but it wasn’t until my senior year of High school that I finally decided to go into elementary education.
- What hobbies/interests do you enjoy?
Playing tennis, reading any genre of book, bike rides, traveling (but I don’t do much).
- What story does your family always tell about you?
They always tell me about any time that our family was together with our cousins and the things that we would do. From when we were really little, it’s always a blast hearing about it.