Get your career in gear
RCTC Counselors Gregg Wright and Deb Vang will be hosting career workshops through the months of October and November.
They will be focusing on how to use the SIGI 3 Career Development program. This software will help to:
- Clarify work-related values
- Research and help decide on a major
- Create a list of possible jobs based on your values, interests, personality, skills
- Figure out the education and training needed for occupations
- Put a plan into action
Once you learn how to use the SIGI software, you can access it online from on-campus or off-campus. You’ll be able to save your work, and it’ll help take some guesswork out of figuring out career goals. There are several sessions throughout October and November in AT21o:
- Thursday, Oct. 2: 2-3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 7: 11 a.m.-noon
- Tuesday, Oct. 14: 11 a.m.-noon
- Wednesday, Oct. 15: 1-2 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 23: 11 a.m.-noon
- Monday, Oct. 27: 10-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 29: 1-2 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 5: noon-1 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 7: 9-10 a.m.