Nominate an Exceptional Instructor for Outstanding Educator!
Nominate a Faculty Member Today!
Check out past winners here
go right to the nomination form here
Do you know instructors who demonstrate extra effort in classes, exemplary service to RCTC or Rochester and have a great attitude? If so, please consider nominating them for the RCTC Outstanding Educator Award.
- Innovative teaching strategies and materials
- Standards for assessment of student learning and performance
- Culturally responsive teaching and pedagogy
- Service to students, profession, institution, and system to advance teaching excellence
- Content expertise and professional growth
- Models RCTC values
- Nominations can be made by any student, faculty, staff or administrator and must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on October 30, 2019.
- No self-nominations and/or solicited nominations are permissible.
- Nominations need to include a statement of how the educator meets the above criteria.
- Winners will be announced the 3rd week of December 2019.
- Please direct questions to any of the committee members.
- Jeff Lepper
- Brendan Shea
- Mary Shelerud
- Jaime Tjossem
- Roberts Hoenisch
- Michelle Pyfferoen