RCTC looking for Student Ambassadors
The RCTC Welcome Center is looking for Student Ambassadors.
It is up to ambassadors to provide a positive first impression of the institution. They know the campus best and the success as ambassadors determines the success of the campus population. Students in this position want people to know how much they love RCTC and want to pass that passion onto new students. Be a part of something great and life changing by joining the Student Ambassadors today!
Application deadline is March 25 at 4:30 p.m. Interviews will be held April 1-8. This position will be the length of the academic school year with summer and 2nd term possibilities. Student Ambassadors must maintain a 3.0 GPA. The maximum weekly hours is 15, and ambassadors must give at least two tours a week, two office hours a week, participate in preview and orientation days, and do one high school visit.
You can stop by the Welcome Center to pick up an application or download it here and drop it off in the Welcome Center.
What do Ambassadors do?
- Share knowledge of the campus by giving campus tours.
- Positively represent and promote RCTC.
- Organize and participate in Preview Days, Orientation Days, and High School Visits.
- Connect with the Rochester and area secondary schools.
- Become the most important and influential contact for new students by forming lasting impressions of the campus through tours and conversation.
What are some benefits of being an ambassador?
- Have fun and learn more about RCTC while educating others.
- Develop confidence, leadership, and public speaking skills.
- Form many lasting friendships and professional connections.
- Learn to network with RCTC faculty and administrators.
- Gain experience that looks great on a resume.
- Take pride in RCTC and enjoy being role models for both current and prospective students.
Do you have what it takes to be a Student Ambassador at RCTC? Apply today!